FedEx Management Trainee Program is designed to groom and develop young talents of high caliber as future leaders of FedEx. The 36-month program provides an excellent opportunity for a Management Trainee (MT) to gain an exposure and development in FTN. MT will go through on-the-job trainings, job rotation and get practical work experience including the chances of assuming an overseas assignment in APAC region. Upon completion of the 36-month training, it is expected that the Management Trainee will be assigned a permanent position at FTN.
· Receivetraining, and perform duties in several departments, in operations, products,and support functions in order to attain functional and departmental perspectiveon objectives by following the FedEx philosophy of People-Service-Profit andPurple Promise;
· Learnvarious staff functions, operations workflow, management viewpoints and companypolicies and practices affecting each phase of FTN business development;
· Meetperformance goals and objectives set by management;
· Reportto management regularly on progress made in attaining goals and objectives;
· Observeexperienced talents in FTN to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, andstandards required for performance of departmental duties;
· Providesupport as needed by management in the various departments, includingreporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and ad-hocproject work.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FORSUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
· University graduates in all disciplines.
· Degreein logistics, supply chain management, or industrial engineering is preferredbut not essential.
Experience & knowledge:
· Eitherfresh graduated or FTN existingemployees
· Self-motivated,passionate and energetic;
· Highlycommitted, hardworking and consistently self-disciplined;
· Goodteam player;
· Ableto work under pressure;
· Excellentspoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese, with strong interpersonal andpresentation skills
· Highmobility and willingness to travel overseas